Church of the Crucifixion — History
The history of Church of the Crucifixion was obtained from the church website in March 2019. It is a chronological outline of the church’s clergy leadership and key events from 1916 to the present. The congregation was incorporated in 1921 as the Chapel of Crucifixion. It was accepted as a parish at the 1930 Diocesan Convention and the name was changed to the Church of the Crucifixion.